• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook icon and rivet inngun meblack

ranielcs

Oakley Beginner
Hi All! Hope you all doing just fine. Have been struggling in finding Holbrook for my prescription glasses with specific icon and rivets

Welcome, and not sure I understand the issue with icon/rivets, what specific color are you looking for that you can't get thru Oakley Custom (and then RX added to that)?

Hi @KarlBlessing ! I am keen on the Oakley Rx frames [because of the sizes 54&56] and I want a matte to dark black or gunmetal rivets and icon-with this I think it looks authentic Oakley’s. That is why on my introduction, inam struggling to find. Never thought looking for the right frames gives you so much stress… lolz

Hi @KarlBlessing ! I am keen on the Oakley Rx frames [because of the sizes 54&56] and I want a matte to dark black or gunmetal rivets and icon-with this I think it looks authentic Oakley’s. That is why on my introduction, inam struggling to find. Never thought looking for the right frames gives you so much stress… lolz
Should be able to get an RX lens, and then pop them into a Holbrook frame of your choice (Check some companies like SportsRX too for more options pre-made for you).

If the standard colorways isn't exactly what you want then there's https://www.oakley.com/en-us/custom-product/0OO9102CP

And can pick your icons and rivets

1631417525633.png

Just leave the lens at the standard grey if they're gonna be replaced with a prescription set anyways.

Welcome, and not sure I understand the issue with icon/rivets, what specific color are you looking for that you can't get thru Oakley Custom (and then RX added to that)?
Yes @KarlBlessing , thank you for the feedback, so far knowledge is about to aink in, have not done anything yet with regard to the same inquiry, that is the main reason why I joined this forum for enlightenment and proper guidance from you guys and you being an expert on Oakley’s [ a HUGE thanks ang hugs to @OakleyBoss]

Should be able to get an RX lens, and then pop them into a Holbrook frame of your choice (Check some companies like SportsRX too for more options pre-made for you).

If the standard colorways isn't exactly what you want then there's https://www.oakley.com/en-us/custom-product/0OO9102CP

And can pick your icons and rivets

View attachment 899815

Just leave the lens at the standard grey if they're gonna be replaced with a prescription set anyways.
HI @KarlBlessing , these are very helpful, huge thanks!

Back