• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook Nicky Hayden Ducati

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had a pair of Nicky Hayden Holbrooks that they would be willing to part with. I am dying to have them in my collection and haven't seen them anywhere in a while. I need the matching original box and microfiber if possible. Thanks guys, I hope to hear from someone.

All the best,
Aaron

Some people reacted to this post.
Hello Aaron, I have one available for sale.

I do not have the original box or the original microbag with me right now though.
I'm in the middle of a move so the box is somewhere travelling hehe if you'd like to wait (until December when I'll be receiving my stuff) be my guest, I can send you the whole package however I must tell you I'm planning to post them here for sale on the Forum. Here it's attached a photo of it (as of now I can send it to you with another microbag).

Lemme know watcha think!
Yoshida

Attachments

• IMG_20151025_184619.jpg
    IMG_20151025_184619.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 201
thats a nice pair. I bought mine off this forum a couple years ago for $65 . dont hate!

Hey there. Thanks for the reply. I truthfully forgot I still had this up there. I tracked down a pair out of Europe a few weeks ago and now have them in my collection. Thanks again tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.