• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook OCP no icons rivets or lenses

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
So I managed to buy a pair of Holbrooks matte black but it does not have rivets, icons or lenses. The arms are also unattached. It come in a platic bag with the Oakley label Holbrook OCP bar code date made and so forth.

Since I am a collector of the Holbrooks and have all the rare ones I am gonna display these with all the Holbrook parts dissembles like an instruction guide.

Is it possible to buy "OCP" versions like this for other models? I really like them and they are perfect for ground up customs. I want more of these so is it possible to get them?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I've never seen 'brooks in a bag, where did you get them from? It's a possibility these are bare bone brooks (before they are finished) but I don't know of anyone who gets these easily

I've never seen 'brooks in a bag, where did you get them from? It's a possibility these are bare bone brooks (before they are finished) but I don't know of anyone who gets these easily

Right?!, I got them from a seller on eBay. Outside of customizing from the ground up I also grabbed them because one time I was at an Oakley store and the manager opened up a customs drawer and there was a Frogskin packaged exactly the same way and same type of label. i wanted to buy it but he said they were not for sale, they were custom samples or something. A Holbrooks with no rivets and icons is awesome and I would totally buy more.

A lot of Oakley come in a bag like that for store that do RX , so it not rare. But it's going be super super super hard for u to find rivets( small dot) to put in your holbrooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of Oakley come in a bag like that for store that do RX , so it not rare. But it's going be super super super hard for u to find rivets( small dot) to put in your holbrooks.

Interesting. Now I have a ton of questions.
If a lot come like this where can I buy more?

And that applies for the rivets as well? Because what is the use for RX if they can add icons or rivets?

I have seen the rivets before for sale. Maybe I can get them from a store that does the RX?

And, super super super hard to find is the definition why I collect such items;)

Last edited:
Interesting. Now I have a ton of questions.
If a lot come like this where can I buy more?

And that applies for the rivets as well? Because what is the use for RX if they can add icons or rivets?

I have seen the rivets before for sale. Maybe I can get them from a store that does the RX?

And, super super super hard to find is the definition why I collect such items;)

Since your not a retailer ,normally your not going be able to buy frames wrapped in the bag with the white label. Same with icons and rivets but they do show up on eBay all the time tho.

eBay is where everything ends up these days. Now all the frame wrap up in the bag with the white labels do not have model or sku number on them. So tons of people shall think your selling fake glasses if you ever try to resell them. Good luck on your search.

I concur

Latest Posts

Back