• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Or Bust!

The Hawaii pair SKU's on the above list are what PipeDream Surf Co have them listed as on the website, but when you receive the pairs they are the standard pairs with original SKU's on them, except that they come with the Hawaii icons & Hawaii flag microfiber bag.

Does the Molly Rowlee foundation even have any more Holbrooks left? Last time I checked they were sold out.

Yea I have the pink Hawaii with regular sku but the box has the correct sku on it. It's a custom release I suppose. I also have a matte black with silver boots and bip Hawaii but no sku on the arm so that's certainly a custom.

Also I think the Molly is all gone, I bought two when there were supposedly only 2-3 left. My girl wears the one all the time so I'll hang onto the mint second pair for now.

That's where I got my Hawaiis. And that is what john, I think, from there had said. So one official. The rest customs. They do an awesome camouflage print Holbrook. They look superb . When I emailed about the Molly edition, they didn't indicate they were sold out just that they wouldn't ship to the uk.
Great thread by the way and great knowledge.

That's where I got my Hawaiis. And that is what john, I think, from there had said. So one official. The rest customs. They do an awesome camouflage print Holbrook. They look superb . When I emailed about the Molly edition, they didn't indicate they were sold out just that they wouldn't ship to the uk.
Great thread by the way and great knowledge.
Which Hawaii is official/custom? If I can get another Molly I'll hook you up bro. I've seen a few other "limited" custom brooks made for Oakley events and whatnot that would be cool to grab. There was also an fmj goldbrook that was sold here by a member who won it in a bike race and it didn't have the Shaun white signature. It was a prototype, pretty sick.

Thanks very much for that. Very good of you. Am I right jn saying that the bottom three Hawaiian editions aren't actually official Oakley releases but were just customised in Hawaii?
Is anyone looking to sell a Molly? I have asked the charity but they won't post outside the Us!
Cheers, Euan

Have them send it to me and I can pass it on if you'd like. Pm me if you're interested. Helped members get stuff before.

Have them send it to me and I can pass it on if you'd like. Pm me if you're interested. Helped members get stuff before.
Someone within the US will need to do the buy. Their organization is not permitted to accept money / donations from outside the US. Something to do with taxes or money laundering or how the fund is set up.

On a side note, Qtrain has helped me out a number of times and is a trustworthy member.

Back