• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holbrook (Prizm Daily, 24K), Holbrook XL (PzB, Ruby, DWP), Latch Alpha (PzSapphire)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

All prices include USPS Priority Insured Shipping within the US.

Holbrook (Low Bridge Fit) 24K - Fitted with Prizm Daily Polarized, includes original 24K Iridium Lens
Asking $80

Frames are used with some wear, some plating loss at edge of rivets and icons. The original 24K iridium lens has quite a few surface scratches, but are still usable (small light flares are more noticeable but appears clear looking thru). The frames will come with some excellent condition Prizm Daily Polarized lens with the 24K lens loose. While it is the Asian Fit (Low Bridge) model, it takes the standard Holbrook lens just fine (which are what the Prizm Daily Polarized lens are). Includes a microfiber bag.

I like these fine and would use them as beaters if I decided to keep them. Prizm Daily Polarized is also probably my favorite closest-to-neutral-but-contrast-enhancing lens, but I need to sell stuff.

P1022403.jpg
P1022404.jpg

Holbrook XL Tortoiseshell w/ Prizm Black
Asking 100

Got this originally as a frame to hold spare lens but I don't wear the frame that often. The lens installed are the original Prizm Black lens they came with that was popped out the day I got them and not used.

P1022406.jpg

Holbrook XL Prizm Ruby (non-Polarized) and Prizm Deep Water Polarized (shown above)

Shown above, asking 60 for the Ruby, 90 for the DWP, both are in excellent condition and have not been used often (Especially Ruby). I don't care for the look of Ruby thru the back of the lens (too green/cold for my taste), and I prefer Maritime to DWP, and already have DWP in another pair.

I also have a Prizm Black (non-Polarized) for Holbrook XL, which unfortunately has a small scratch towards the edge of the left lens. It was the lens that came with my Kokoro Holbrook XL, asking $40 shipped for that if someone wants it.

Holbrook Latch Alpha w/ Prizm Sapphire Polarized and Hard Case

Asking 160

Haven't been used that often, the fit of them are just barely bordering on a little tight for me (standard size Holbrook feels snug-but-comfortable for me, these feel a little tighter than that), but the primary reason I don't wish to keep them is because for me Prizm Sapphire is 'meh' compared to either Deep Water or Maritime. They look awesome in the front, but I prefer a rose base lens. Including the shown clamshell case, as I'm not a fan of the monochrome flag to keep for any of my other glasses.

P1022411.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
24k lenses…

Username Hidden said:
24k lenses…
Yep, though not newer Prizm 24K, and they're a bit peppered with scratches from the previous owner probably using their shirt to clean.

Shot thru the back of them when I got them.

P1022334.jpg

I need some prizm 24k polars so bad haha