• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Question

Stormboy55

Oakley Beginner
I live in Florida and usually wear Oakley’s that have some wrap.
That being said, I may want to try some Holbrooks. It appears they have a small amount of curve to them. Is this enough to keep some light from the side?

I live in Florida and usually wear Oakley’s that have some wrap.
That being said, I may want to try some Holbrooks. It appears they have a small amount of curve to them. Is this enough to keep some light from the side?
Hmmmm. Either no one knows after 25 looks or it’s just a dumb question🇺🇸

Holbrooks are a casual style frame. They sit a bit out from the forehead and the cheeks, and let some light in around the top especially, and the sides. Just try them on somewhere, and you'll see. It's honestly not that bad, but if you're used to wrap and coverage, you may find it an adjustment.

Holbrooks are a casual style frame. They sit a bit out from the forehead and the cheeks, and let some light in around the top especially, and the sides. Just try them on somewhere, and you'll see. It's honestly not that bad, but if you're used to wrap and coverage, you may find it an adjustment.
Thank you so much VSZ, I appreciate you response. Have great week.
Jerry🇺🇸

Back