• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holbrook Ruby, Crossrange XL Ruby and a Wiretap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got a couple of different Oakleys for sale. A pair of Holbrooks with Ruby Iridium Polarized lenses. A pair of Crossrange XL with Ruby Iridium Polarized & a pair of Original Wiretap with Positive Red iridium.

1. a pair of Holbrook Matte Olive Ink color frames with Ruby Iridium Polarized Lenses, Warning Camo Collection. The Frames were originally Prizm Ruby but the lenses were trashed and I replaced them with Ruby Iridium Lenses. the frames are in good shape and the Lenses are in very good shape with no scratches.

2. A pair of Crossrange XL flat black frames with Ruby Iridium Lenses. The frames are in good shape as well, the lenses were originally Ruby Prizm but scratched up and I replaced them with Ruby Iridium Polarized lenses. Lenses are in great shape no marks, I have the old lenses and some Lifestyles Temples but they are polished black and the frames are flat

3. A pair of original Wiretaps Pewter color frames with Positive Red iridium lenses. The frames are in great shape, tight temples and the Earsocks are in good shape, the noise pads are discolored. the lenses are useable but scratched up.

I've taken pics can take more on request any questions just ask or send PM trying to describe best I can. Asking 45.00 Shipped each or best Offer....

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sent pm

I'll take #2 bundle, if still available.

Only ones left are the wiretap