• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Size Comparison?

2mas-

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new set of Oakley sunglasses. I'm thinking of the Holbrook series, maybe the XL sized

Does anyone have some comparing pictures to see how much difference there is in the size?

I also want some really dark black sunglasses you cant look into to see the eyes.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

I don't know about the size difference, but I know that the black lenses (Black iridium and Prizm black, polarized and non-polarized) are not the best if you want your eyes to be totally invisible from the outside. Sure, it's not easy to see them, but many of the more mirrored lenses are much "better" in that respect. If you don't like flashy colors, there's always Chrome iridium. Personally I find them almost useless since there is a ton of internal reflections though. Don't understand why Oakley don't use AR coatings. :confused:

It’s too damn hot out haha but did a quick photoshoot
Looking at the pic going left to right is Holbrook XS, Holbrook, Holbrook XL

XS has 53mm lenses
Regular has 55,56,57mm lenses
XL has 59mm lenses

5CF76D9A-947B-4B90-8DF9-D852EC18FC18.jpeg

7AD48B04-0CCF-463F-89C4-2BAB4FF8E410.jpeg

3D6725DD-9669-4A38-BE45-14B60CA741BD.jpeg

Thank you for all the replies :) I cant fint the Prizm Snow black for Holbrook :/ Does it exist?

how does one get a hold of Dillion Black lenses for the Holbrook?
I would totally want a set..2 sets even
I tried to look on eBay to find a pair of really dark lenses, but im not sure which one is the best.. Maybe someone know the unoriginal lenses on eBay?

Latest Posts

Back