• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook (SKUs & Colour-ways) - Standard Release (updated 24 Oct 20)

Here are the rare ones
1/1
IMG_5572.PNG

@oakleybezerk nice holbrook list! Just to confirm, a specific SKU must be that specific frame color + lens combo right and there are no updated variants?

For instance, I do see some ebay listing for 9102-57 that's "brown frame warm grey lens", is that accurate?

@oakleybezerk nice holbrook list! Just to confirm, a specific SKU must be that specific frame color + lens combo right and there are no updated variants?
For instance, I do see some ebay listing for 9102-57 that's "brown frame warm grey lens", is that accurate?
@fredwck the SKU refers to the code that Oakley have issued to a specific frame for instance; 9102 references the standard Holbrook frame, where as 9244 references the Holbrook Asian Fit frame. The two digits that follow the 9102 refer to the colour combination. Example: 9102-01 is for a Matte Black frame with Warm Grey lenses, 9102-02 is for Polished Black frame with Grey Polarised lenses, and so forth and so forth. Of late, Oakley have included an additional two digits at the end of the SKU which reference the lens width (i.e.: 55 or 56) which are also indicative of the type of frame, being standard, asian fit, XL, etc.

The list which I have compiled here have Oakley's descriptions of the colour combinations that they have released over the years and it's not uncommon for someone listing a pair on eBay to describe the colour as they see the frame and not as described by Oakley, so to use your example, the 9102-57 frame released by Oakley as part of the Fall Out Collection was named "Bronze Decay with Warm Grey" which to a layman could be a brown frame with warm grey lenses.