• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jkummes

Oakley Beginner
First Post but been a member for quite a while and love seeing everything on here! Has anyone heard about the Holbrook Extra Large? I can provide pictures but I didn't even hear about an extra large drop for them. Must have been something they wanted to drop quietly. A little big for me but awesome nonetheless! What are your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
First Post but been a member for quite a while and love seeing everything on here! Has anyone heard about the Holbrook Extra Large? I can provide pictures but I didn't even hear about an extra large drop for them. Must have been something they wanted to drop quietly. A little big for me but awesome nonetheless! What are your thoughts?
Could you post some pics? I didn't see that in the release threads.

A9A3F28C-3A84-4BC4-9A81-BD756704035E.jpeg
Here’s a pic for you guys, my regular fit are in the middle with both on the side being the xl

Check out our video to answer your questions

Back