• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
I love'em. These are just all my Holbrooks. Ive got some other pairs, but just wanted to snap a quick pic or three of these babies. What Frogskins are to a lot of collectors, Holbrooks are to me. I cant tell you how excited I am to have been around, and into Oakley during the time of production and initial release for what I have no doubt will become my all time favorite style.

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0691-1.jpg

Wow! Nice collection of holbrooks! I am a big fan of the SGH exclusive Matte Clear Holbrooks.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Imma try and scoop every pair they make.. Try, lol.
To be honest, the SGHs are one of my least favorites. I love the matte clear frame but can't stand the ruby lenses.

@The Game, I agree man. I would like to see more lens options as well. And by options, I mean Fire or Black Iridium. I'm good on everything else. Guess we can only wait and see what the future holds.

If you are trying to get every Holbrook good luck. The gold frame w/ 24k Shaun white is gonna be tough to get. I'm waiting on the polished black/grey polarized myself

Most of those are custom right? I have 2 myself, matte black with Chrome Iridium and matte white with Chrome Iridium (with black O's). Emerald Iridium lenses should be available soon from the release of the MotoGP's.

The Game - the white Shaun White edition isn't even on the website, has it not been released yet or it is region exclusive? It's in the 2011 catalog but I can't seem to find a picture of it online.

And wait, there's a gold frame Shaun White? I've never seen that one before.

two of them are custom, Matte Black w/ chrome, and matte rootbeer w/24k. Everything thing else is a release. And the Moto GP pair is the third in the middle row.
All gold SW holbrook with 24k polarized lenses, part of the SW collection, along with three other pairs. Possible August release, $250. Very limited.

And what about the white/gold SW with 24k? It was in this latest catalog that we received about 2 weeks ago but I can't find it anywhere.

The white is not released yet. The only Holbrook I see missing from his collection is the Jupiter camo

Back