• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook.

Just scooped up these two:
DSC_0938.jpg

DSC_0939.jpg

Just need the Goldbrooks and the SW Holbrook collect will be complete.

@wrist
nice score . . . i´m on the hunt for these babies fo rmy Shaun White series!
i like the matte black more than the clear one.

Those matte black/gold icons would be such an awesome everyday pair, however I can't replace the first holbrooks I ever got which were part of anniversary gifts from my gf. She is observant and would eventually ask why I don't wear those anymore lol. The polished clear look awesome too, but I just don't look good wearing anything clear!

Just need the Goldbrooks and the SW Holbrook collect will be complete.

i'm almost in the same situation like you dude! but for me, i'm missing the matte black/polarized pair. but unfortunately, no intention if getting that pair. never fancied grey lenses. so it's only all the 24ks for me. =) but thinking of letting the clear/24k go as well. i just don't work clear frames at all. and i'm running out of display space! ha!

a sneak peek at your final piece of your holbrook puzzle? =)

p1020177z.jpg

I love'em. These are just all my Holbrooks. Ive got some other pairs, but just wanted to snap a quick pic or three of these babies. What Frogskins are to a lot of collectors, Holbrooks are to me. I cant tell you how excited I am to have been around, and into Oakley during the time of production and initial release for what I have no doubt will become my all time favorite style.

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0691-1.jpg

You got anymore pics of the STPL Holbrooks? They look sweet, how do they compare to other limited edition Holbrooks design wise?

I have the STPLs as well and can post pics later. The attention to detail on them is amazing as well. I would just be afraid to wear them too much because of the "snowflake" design on the arms. I heard they rub off easily. But it is awesome how the legs fade from white to clear.

Cool, would love to see some more detail, I know of a pair going for relatively cheap and may consider buying them, purely because the STPL Frogskins were so bad ass, I wondering if their Holbrook version is all considered a stand out design?

Cool, would love to see some more detail, I know of a pair going for relatively cheap and may consider buying them, purely because the STPL Frogskins were so bad ass, I wondering if their Holbrook version is all considered a stand out design?

agree with jiveSeven. the STPL Holbrooks are way cool. definitely worth getting.

Latest Posts

Back