• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks $39.99

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Make sure you have registered on the SAC alerts site!!!!! Whiskeymilitia.com had Holbrooks for $39.99!!!! You never know if they will pop up again!! I can't list a link because of the search engine on the site. But if you go to sacalerts.com and click on past deals, then do a search for Holbrooks, you will see they were on there. I believe you had a choice of a few pair.....

Already did that:cool: And within an hour, I recieved a text message that they had Jaw Bones on there for 50% off. There were RED...which I love. I just don't love the Jaw Bone frame.

The sacalert really does work...I wish I had signed up sooner as I would have loved to pick up those Crowbars.

Saw the photochromic Jawbones and Livestrong straight jackets, missed the Holbrooks. My wife thinks I'm crazy, everytime my email alert goes off on my phone I'm checking it...it doesn't help that I get a lot of other emails also :rolleyes:. Hopefully I'll catch the next go around!!!

Back