• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks being discontinued?

I hope they don't get rid of them, I think they are a great modern take on the frogskin, with a more masculine look. I wish they would release more bold colorways like the frogskins. I know there are some interesting combos, but nothing like the variety of frogs. I know the slivers are a very similar shape, but prefer the arms if the Holbrook design.

They want to discontinue them and find a replacement because Shaun White gets a proceed off every single Holbrook sold. If they can find a replacement, they take his percentage and put it back in as profit. Makes sense why they would wanna get rid of the Holbrook. Oh ya....and its totally f'n ugly :)

Again, the sliver looks similar and has a folding model which is cool. Hopefully they release a greater variety of colorways; like the uranium series for instance. I would be interested in something like the grape juice Holbrook.

I had no idea about this, I absolutely love the Brook's, love the slivers to but the arms just seem super flimsy to me, guess i'll be stocking up on Brook's for the next couple months

Not cool, I love my Holbrooks. My first pair somehow got destroyed by my ex's stupid little nephew and the lenses on my current pair are all scratched up. Oh well good excuse to stock up...

Latest Posts

Back