• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks being discontinued?

Speaking of things being discontinued, is the two face one of them? I was browsing online last week and there were a bunch in there. Bought some stuff yesterday and they only had 3 variations on the main site. The rest were pushed over to the vault site.

i know my local Vault has had a ton of Two Face since about January. that's where i picked up a set cheap.

Speaking of things being discontinued, is the two face one of them? I was browsing online last week and there were a bunch in there. Bought some stuff yesterday and they only had 3 variations on the main site. The rest were pushed over to the vault site.

It's still alive and well. Its actually going to be available soon as a custom option

any similar fitting as the holbrooks? if tried the frogskins which i still have but bit too small on my face but the holbrooks fit well(asian fit) been hard finding them lately~

any similar fitting as the holbrooks? if tried the frogskins which i still have but bit too small on my face but the holbrooks fit well(asian fit) been hard finding them lately~
2 face, sliver, and jupiter squared I'd say. For me the 2 face and jupiter are pretty darn good. The sliver sits too close to my eyes and fogs/ gets marks from my eyelashes.

Latest Posts

Back