• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks Dot Fell Off

InfernoPhil

Oakley Beginner
I bought these new from ebay about 2 weeks ago. That was the only place that I could find the gray LX. Last night I noticed that a dot fell off. Will Oakley stand behind their product even if I purchased off ebay?
39139173-69FB-48F2-9DA0-011EE9F24D91_zpsniwdsubs.jpg

I'm curious.....You bought them new off eBay about 2 weeks ago? What about going to the seller unless he is just an average Joe?

See if the ebay seller will replace them if he has more. Post more pics and let's make sure they are real before you contact oakley. Good luck.

Thanks for the tips. I messaged the seller "total_o" on eBay. I also emailed oakley customer service.

They're legit. Dirty from a weekend at the beach, but legit.

0E70A0CE-6681-4E64-93DC-53996D38ADBF_zpsp1iosw7n.jpg

91AB4E01-38E4-4285-82EA-5BC3A95709DB_zpsmlsgyo3y.jpg

Yea bro your beat option is to deal with the seller. Oakley my have an option to replace the frame or dot but you may have to pay a little. Good luck! Let us know what happens!

UPDATE: Seller is the way to go!

Here's the response:
Hi Phil,
My apologies for the issue. No problem, I'm happy to straighten it out. If you'd like to swap them out for a new pair that won't be a problem. Just let me know if this works well and we will get it set up
- total_o​

Back