• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Matte White Frame, purple icons, w/ STPL Lenses. Frame is near perfect. I can't see any blemishes, lenses have scratches as they were recieved with one of the many pairs of STPL Holbrooks with defect lenses. Scratches can only be seen while looking under light very closey and do not effect vision ---- $45 OBO no box or microfiber

MotoGP Edition, Polished Black frame, green icons, emerald lenses. Lenses are near perfect, they are worn so polished black frame does have some signs of use when looking up close. Nothing that can be captured with a camera though or is very noticeable. Small scracthes by bottom bolts ---- $70 OBO Does come with original box and microfiber

IMG_9035.jpg

IMG_9034.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9031.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_9026.jpg

IMG_9025.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'ed ya

Wow those are great prices. Is that a custom STPL Holbrook? I thought they had White icons. Any pictures?

Id take the motogp's if they were in nicer shape!

No. I just had a matte white frame that normally has violet lenses in it and put the STPL lenses I got from one of the STPL Holbrooks I no longer have.

Username Hidden said:
Id take the motogp's if they were in nicer shape!
Yeah they're not perfect, but its hard to keep those polished black frames scratch free.

I'm interested in the MotoGP, but I'd need to see some pictures of the first. White isn't my style on the first set.

The MotoGP is unmodified?

Username Hidden said:
Yeah they're not perfect, but its hard to keep those polished black frames scratch free.
oh i completely understand,,polished black frames do get swirl marks very easily...i have all polished black and it is hard to keep em nice...its more the scratch you mentioned by the botls...
but like rustpot, i'd need pic's :)

I sold my backup set of wires that stayed in my glovebox to a friend going to the Caribbean right after christmas, so these would be moving into that slot meaning condition isn't super important. Just want to check them out before I start committing to buy.

Username Hidden said:
I sold my backup set of wires that stayed in my glovebox to a friend going to the Caribbean right after christmas, so these would be moving into that slot meaning condition isn't super important. Just want to check them out before I start committing to buy.
if you pass, i'll consider them depending on the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.