• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks V Jupiter Sq.

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
I am sure this has been discussed but I was hoping for a more specific here. How do the Jupiter Squared fit compared to Holbrooks especially for larger heads? Are they wider than Holbrooks? I have a pair of Brooks and while they fit they are a tad too tight and small. I was hoping the JS were a bit wider/larger?

I'd say the Holbrook is slightly bigger but not by much. I prefer the Jupiter squared because of the straight stem and the ear socks. If the Holbrook is slightly tight the Jupiter square is going to be even tighter.

If you want something big you are going to have to something like a hijinx

Yea I'm not a huge fan of them. I wanted something in the Jupiter/brook/frog style but a bit larger for us "large head guys".

I would not consider the Dispatch in the same "style" as the 3 I mentioned. What about the garage rock?

Theyre all pretty similar when it comes to how tight they press against your head. Jupiter squared, HB, Frogs, Garage Rock. I havent tried Jupiter Carbon but you can count Jupiter Factory Lite out, they are a tight fit.

Back