• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks V Jupiter Sq.

I've tried the Jupiter Squared. They are tighter due to the earsocks. The earsocks are pretty think. The lens is vertically shorter as well. I'd recommend sticking with the Holbrooks.

Theyre all pretty similar when it comes to how tight they press against your head. Jupiter squared, HB, Frogs, Garage Rock. I havent tried Jupiter Carbon but you can count Jupiter Factory Lite out, they are a tight fit.
I would actually disagree. In terms of the ones I've tried, I would say:

frogs were the tightest, followed by Jupiter Squared (the earsocks are pretty darn thick and make the glasses feel "narrower", and then I'd say it's close between Holbrooks and the Garage Rocks but I'd say the GR's are slightly bigger width-wise. The Holbrooks and GR's also feel very different fit-wise because Holbrooks have a lot shorter earstems while GR's earstems are pretty long. If you need a "big" plastic frame, I personally favor the Holbrooks even though it's not the "biggest" (since I find the GR's to just fit kind of weird on me).

For me the brooks are a bit tight and the earstems are a bit short so maybe the garage rock might be a better fit for me.

i was gonna recommend the two-face also, or the newly released Breadbox. The GR's have larger orbitals but the frames themselves arent much bigger. The Two-Face and Breadbox seem to be similarly sized and theyre very comfy. Also, I find that the LX frogs are a little bit wider than normal ones..but that might just be me.

Back