• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Holbrooks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of LNIB Skate Deck Holbrooks for sale. I bought a pair of black iridium lenses and put them in instead of the warm grey lenses. Neither pair have a scratch. I only wore them for a day while driving. They come complete with everything in the box and the original box. I do not have the box for the black iridium lenses though. I am asking $190 OBO. Please ask any questions or send any offers.
IMG_2042.JPG
IMG_2044.JPG
IMG_2043.JPG

I am also selling a pair of matte clear ruby iridium SGH exclusive holbrooks. The frames are in good shape. As you can see in one of the pictures the bolts have a little chip on one side and on the opposite side the icon has a very tiny chip that I could not get to show on camera. The bottom of the orbitals also have light scuff's but once again nothing major that I could show on camera. The lenses are flawless with no scratches and they will come with a generic non oakley micro bag. I am asking $150 OBO. Please send any offers or questions.
IMG_2045.JPG
IMG_2046.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Matte clear with ruby are SPF.

So it is 100 per pair? Now that the clear are sold… are the black ones 100 bucks? If so I'm interested.

those matte clear look familiar.

Username Hidden said:
So it is 100 per pair? Now that the clear are sold… are the black ones 100 bucks? If so I'm interested.
No. The price for the skate deck package is $200 or best offer.

Matte clear sold! Bump for skate decks.

Holiday price drop. $180.

Last bump at this price.

:bump: