• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks

thats because those kind of celebrities dont wear oakley at all. the ones who wear oakley are athletes who arent in what most people consider mainstream sports.
Agreed. The two most prominent Holbrook wearers are arguably Shaun White and Harley Clifford, two athletes that are not frequent red carpet goers

Matte Rootbeer Holbrooks arent discontinued. Theyre on the current "production block" list. Production on them will start back up in August/September.

I must say, as a collector of frogskins, jupiters and holbrooks, i personally feel the jupiter/holbrooks are more everyday pairs to me. i love the fit of those more so than the frogs. and as someone mentioned earlier on, holbrooks have a much better lens selection in my option. i'm talking abt the stock models. hoping that holbrooks can be customized one day...=)

I must say, as a collector of frogskins, jupiters and holbrooks, i personally feel the jupiter/holbrooks are more everyday pairs to me. i love the fit of those more so than the frogs. and as someone mentioned earlier on, holbrooks have a much better lens selection in my option. i'm talking abt the stock models. hoping that holbrooks can be customized one day...=)

you're definitely right about that. the holbrook just feels so much more solid in my hands, and I love the aesthetics as well. as much as I love frogs, they are such an outdated design and feel so flimsy when I hold them.

you're definitely right about that. the holbrook just feels so much more solid in my hands, and I love the aesthetics as well. as much as I love frogs, they are such an outdated design and feel so flimsy when I hold them.

agree with you totally. the holbrooks to me, have a more modern feel to them, like an updated frogskins so to speak. that's just my 2 cents worth. =) whatever's the case, really loving the holbrooks. my SW polished black is kinda my go-to pair, whenever i'm stumped to decided what to use for the day. ha!

@jiveseven & jonoyong
dudes you are so right ! before i would pick a frogskin to wear, i would go for my Ducati Holbrook!!!

My everyday pair is the very first holbrook that came out which is the matte black/grey lens...boring I know, but it was one of the things the lady got me for our anniversary so it has sentimental value!

My everyday pair is the very first holbrook that came out which is the matte black/grey lens...boring I know, but it was one of the things the lady got me for our anniversary so it has sentimental value!

wish the Mrs would get me more O stuff..damn. lucky you. =)

wish the Mrs would get me more O stuff..damn. lucky you. =)

Hah, she also got me jupiter camo frogs for my bday which let me buy a pair for myself due to the limit 1 per customer. The trick is that I have to buy her stuff too and spread the wealth!

Back