• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks

i doubt the STPL frogs are limited to 150 as well. i have seen too many of them on the Bay at a point of time. but unless we get official confirmation, who knows ay? STPL holbrooks are awesome by the way! my first Holbrook absolutely love it! probably will try and get the nicky hayden/ducati pair soon. hopefully.

My everyday pair is the very first holbrook that came out which is the matte black/grey lens...boring I know, but it was one of the things the lady got me for our anniversary so it has sentimental value!

I have that same pair too, its plain but its been with me to 4 different countries and I've flown 3 different aircraft with them. My girl also has a polished black pair and we bought them at the same time :p

I have that same pair too, its plain but its been with me to 4 different countries and I've flown 3 different aircraft with them. My girl also has a polished black pair and we bought them at the same time :p

Yea I might throw some ruby or even chrome iridiums in here to make em less boring. Sentimental value with yours too huh?

hmm chrome iridium in the valentino rossi holbrooks would be sexy too!

anything other than Grey would make the rossi pair look good. =) now i'm tempted to get one of those "frame-only" pairs on the Bay, and get some solid lenses into them! perhaps chrome iridium in a solid colour frame instead of the clear frame? hmm.

anything other than Grey would make the rossi pair look good. =) now i'm tempted to get one of those "frame-only" pairs on the Bay, and get some solid lenses into them! perhaps chrome iridium in a solid colour frame instead of the clear frame? hmm.

no jono no hmmmm just do it :)

the holbrook is awesome, i love it but sadly they will never get to the same rareness or collective value as the frogskins. they are to mass produced to be that way. the frogskins now are either made in small runs or hundreds or thousands. there are tons of holbrooks out there and the rare ones really arent so rare, the rarest one is got to be the STPL. you can get ducati ones easy, same with MotoGP. the one that is gonna be hard to track down will be the gold ones. hate to say it but anybody that thinks the holbrooks are going to get to the same level as the frogskins needs to check the fact that u see holbrooks all over. there just to much of a common run.

They wont be common in 25 years. These things take time man. Frogskins had a 20+ year buildup to what they are today, lets give Holbrook the same opportunity.

Back