• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrooks

anything other than Grey would make the rossi pair look good. =) now i'm tempted to get one of those "frame-only" pairs on the Bay, and get some solid lenses into them! perhaps chrome iridium in a solid colour frame instead of the clear frame? hmm.

I have the chrome in my Polished Black frames. Its my daily pair and I love them, they look great. Also looks really good in the Matte Black frames.

I have the chrome in my Polished Black frames. Its my daily pair and I love them, they look great. Also looks really good in the Matte Black frames.

damn that's what i wanted to do! was thinking the chrome would go well with a black frame. nice! hmm..how abt violet in black frames?

I was thinking of getting the Red/Blue holbrook (Polished Black with the Blue accents) and putting Chrome lenses in them

the Red/Blue collection is a Aussie release. i thought the Red/Blue collection holbrook came in a smoke grey frame? something like the matte clear? but i could be wrong though. =)

ha! i wish i could, but spent quite a lot this month making purchases of some long-standing targets, so these have gotta wait i suppose. sigh.

Shieet I feel ya man. The money I saved for these goldbrooks is burning a hole in my pocket. Plus I found SE Bikes froggies for $230.00 and bought those when I shouldn't have so I need to calm down for a bit too.

Latest Posts

Back