• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hole shot

I cannot, but have found when I called Oakley that they had a couple on hand. Also, can someone please tell me where I can get a holeshot battery replaced?

Good luck:( I would go to a good watch repair man and see if they have something similar to OEM. The retaining bolts should be fairly simple to remove with basic tools. You would just need to find the size of the band.

Hint hint... use a digital ruler
... it’s sized in MM I believe.

Battery replacement on them is easy. I recommend you buy a kit so you can do them your self going forward. Its worth the minimal investment. My kit was $20 on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0714DJYLQ/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

That had all the link removal tools for the GMT watch, and the rear battery plate removal tool was perfect as well. Batteries by Renata were $5 shipped prime.

Good luck with the band hunt. How long have you had it? I have had my blue chrono holeshot for 4 years and no issues with the band at all. I bought a stealth one on clearance thats brand new and never been worn for this purpose though in case I needed another band or other parts.

Back