• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holeshot Question

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
A friend of mine wants to sell me his Holeshot he now wears a Minute Machine and the Holeshot saw very little use. He lives a couple of hours away, so I haven't been able to try it on but am considering buying it. My only concern is that I have very small wrist. Is this a big watch? Also, how is the rubber does it breakdown over time? I currently wear a Fossil watch with the metal band and had to have a bunch of links taken out. Its just one of their stock watches with a smaller face, nothing special.

I don't know much about Oakley watches as I have been more interested in their sunglasses, but am really considering this watch. What do you tihnk a fair used price for this watch is?

Thank you all in advance for your help and information.

Which holeshot is it? 3 hand version or 6 hand chrono? Also what color version is it? Some models were limited....

I'm guessing it is the 3 hand version. It has the white face on it. I just sent him a text asking for a picture of the face of it.

I didn't even know to ask these questions so thank you for that.

Unfortunately I don' thave an Vault store anywhere close by. I'm guessing Nashville or Atlanta would be the closest places around.

3 hand is pretty plain, and more geared toward the feminine. I have a 6-hand (which means it has the chronograph subdials) with the stainless band that no longer sees use since i have switched to a timebomb. its a comfortable size on my relatively mid-smallish wrist

I stand corrected again it is the 6 hand, it has the 3 chronograph subdials (told you all I didn't know anything about their watches). I assumed the 3 hand was referring to the 3 little chronograph subdials, since there was 3 of those. I'm guessing 6 hand is those three plus the hour, minute and second hands, correct?

the 6-hand is still a very small watch in comparison to alot that is out right now. It's alot smaller than standard 6900 Model G-Shocks if you can use that as a comparison.

Back