• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holiday Bunker

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for the holiday bunker to add to my collection. Wanting to do maybe some cash and trades. I have a good collection of more newer released product rather than older stuff. Hoping to find a good deal! Thank you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Holiday bunker, huh? Now that's a mission.

Thank you for the help, I think I might have already reached out and it was sold. I can't remember lol

They are on here. You won't have a problem finding one. I will watch out for one.

Thanks for the help, I know they retailed for $150 and everyone wants to make money from them. I'm just simply trying to add one to my collection, looking to trade with money or purchase. So fingers crossed!

Yeah your looking at at least 200 bucks for one. I sold mine for 250 about 8 months ago.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah your looking at at least 200 bucks for one. I sold mine for 250 about 8 months ago.
With only 500 made they might even bring more now.

Wicked could be right :p

Username Hidden said:
Wicked could be right :p
I have 1 tucked away and it would not come out of hiding for any thing less than 27K @OakleyFrankFMJ :D or atleast $300.00

Status
Not open for further replies.