• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holiday Edition Holbrook XL

crazywayne311

I should Work at Oakley
757 VA
So I just got these Oakley Holbrooks. Part of me wants to send them back already. I mentioned elsewhere that these are both neat and a disappointment. First off, the paint finish is cool, but its only on the ear stems. The orbital section is just black with purple rivets. Secondly, the finish is a polished finish, except the orbital section is matte. It’s almost like it was made with spare parts. Seems kinda picky but it just looks off to me. For these being a holiday edition (special) I feel as if the Kokoro was a better pair by miles. Just had to rant. Being that these are full price haha

828833E5-A658-413E-BBBD-6A33EFD156C3.jpeg

F23D0FC8-A0E6-43FA-B5D8-5A0C31032F9F.jpeg

F9A41CF8-D380-4E71-91A1-62FE4AF458EE.jpeg

960A00C1-562D-438E-8862-CAF61B3F8A9F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally I’m not a complainer but I thought these would be a great edition to the collection and now that I got them I’m really disappointed in Oakleys execution. I knew the orbitals were “black” and didn’t include the space dust paint but the fact that it’s half polished and half matte black is pissing me off. Haha

Yeah I’m having a hard time with this purchase. I’m almost wanting to call Oakley and return them. I could have bought a sweet custom job for what these cost and still saved money

Back