• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Holiday HQ Bunker #338

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone I picked up an extra bunker and I am offering it up for trade for other Oakley items. The box did get a little damaged however it was not from the bunker itsself as its too far in the upper corner of the outer box so most likely during shipping (see pictures). The ID card has small indentations but they do not puncture the card just leave a small indentation.

Nothing too particular with what I'd be looking for but my favorite frames are X-metals, splice, JFL's, original twenty's and half-jackets primarily. Also might be interested in other display items as well, just depends on what you want to trade. I am planning on attending the Houston event if someone would like to meet there as well to trade. I haven't been a member here too long so that is why I wanted to show many pictures so that you can see the condition throughly. I am hesitant to do an international trade but I may consider it.

Thanks!

photo32_zps81b9911a.jpg
photo13_zps2a859b45.jpg
photo51_zps8f323c17.jpg
photo22_zps20a47eab.jpg
photo12_zps5e4f5d6b.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm me bro got an jfl that would interest you

Trading it with @pjd1234; first to PM me and had something I was looking for. Heading your way on Monday.

Thnks bro yours as well....

everything went well thanks bro your 1st pos feedback is on me:)