• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollow Point Now On Oakley Site

Absolutely love this watch! The weight is perfect! It took a little getting used to a bigger watch. I had worn the minute machine with a rubber band as my main eatch for the last few years and people always commented on how big that was. It is nothing compared to this one. the metal band is awesome and I love the orange face. Very glad I didn't get the white one. The color really sets it apart. As for the links- not a problem to take out/add at all!! It's a smlall Allen wrench an you can do it on on your own in a couple minutes.

Oh yeah! The biggest difference you notice is the thickness of the face. 15mm for the Hollowpoint and 11.7mm for minute machine. Width is 53mm with the crown (46 without) compared to 42.9mm with the crown for Minute Machine. The width really isn't that big of a deal, but the thickness/how high it sits on from your wrist is pretty huge. I've put on one of my 2 minute machines just for kicks and it's amazing how small it feels now! I ordered an Oakley D2 digital watch the other day, and when it came in, I tried it on and just handed it over to one of my kids. It felt just way too small/light for me.

I'm sure there will come a time when I want to wear one of the minute machines again, but right now I'm too much in love with this one to take it off!

Sounds sweet and I love the looks but the mm is already big on my wrist now, the hollowpoint would be huge, lol!

So the face is bigger than a mm?

like this

6837220721_4ab54a338c_o.jpg

6837182199_5d2afe57b4_o.jpg

Here is a picture from the side that shows what I'm talking about regarding the depth of the watch and how high it sits off the wrist. That is where I notice the size difference the most. Still love this watch! Haven't worn either of my Minute Machines (or any other watches) since picking this one up.

4414602_orig.jpg

872089_orig.jpg

Latest Posts

Back