• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Hollow point or MM ti

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Dear All,

Im still looking to pick up a HP watch (in any colorway would do the job, with ot without box does not really matter).
It should be in great condition as it will be a daily wearer.

thanks whoever check this thread and try to help out :)

Greetings from Hungary!

Some people reacted to this post.
TTT

Username Hidden said:
Selling one
Thanks but i dont want to spen timebomb II price for a hp ;)

Username Hidden said:
Thanks but i dont want to spen timebomb II price for a hp ;)
Best offer

Hi,
If you venture on www.chrono24.com & type in "Oakley" there is a HP for sale on there. Good thing about this site is that they act as an immediately between buyer & seller. The item is in Brazil, Don't know what your thoughts are regarding that but as I say Chrono will accept the Watch and your Money and when they have both they will send on the money & item. You can message & negotiate with the seller. I have bought Breitling's off it.

Well worth a look.

Username Hidden said:
Hi,
If you venture on www.chrono24.com & type in "Oakley" there is a HP for sale on there. Good thing about this site is that they act as an immediately between buyer & seller. The item is in Brazil, Don't know what your thoughts are regarding that but as I say Chrono will accept the Watch and your Money and when they have both they will send on the money & item. You can message & negotiate with the seller. I have bought Breitling's off it.

Well worth a look.
Thanks for the notification, but i would never ever buy/sell to Brazil....super risky... i would just add a trade option now .... i recently found a 10/10 new condition OTT fmj/fire 2.gen(old stock at local oakley store) in partial trade if it helps to find a HP...:hi:

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the notification, but i would never ever buy/sell to Brazil....super risky... i would just add a trade option now .... i recently found a 10/10 new condition OTT fmj/fire 2.gen(old stock at local oakley store) in partial trade if it helps to find a HP...:hi:
help my brother out. Just had a kiddo!

Username Hidden said:
help my brother out. Just had a kiddo!
You're the next :welcome::tongue: If i were you i would know where to send that poor mans fmj in orange :p

Username Hidden said:
I totally understand but as i said, It's totally safe with Chrono. If they don't receive the Watch or it is not 100% (not as described, Fake) then they will not send the funds to the seller. It's your call at the end of the day chap, Just trying to help out an O brother.