• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollow Point

Unfortunately I didn't get the money back and never replied my message. What’s more surprising many of the members has the same issue with person.
Damn didn’t click together on who robbed ya blind. Sorry to hear you didn’t get your money back. There was lots of us in that boat. The fact that it happened to you 3 years ago is mind blowing. Glad I got items the items I bought over that time span. Still took me for quite a bit in the end. If only you were here to give us all a warning haha.

Rat Bastard

I know Bro, Still no update from Germany.

Congrats on the black HP! Sorry for your loss. Cannot believe your countryman can betray you like that.

Thanks Bro, No worries. It's a life lesson learn.

Y
Best looking watch that I don’t have-
You'll find it one day. :)

Damn didn’t click together on who robbed ya blind. Sorry to hear you didn’t get your money back. There was lots of us in that boat. The fact that it happened to you 3 years ago is mind blowing. Glad I got items the items I bought over that time span. Still took me for quite a bit in the end. If only you were here to give us all a warning haha.
Thanks bro, Yeah I wasn't expecting to happen from that guy. Took a big lose, Black Hollow Point, Plasma Romeo and Earth MM Faceplate.

Especially I wanted the Germany dude to clear up his reputation, but I guess he took this route due to the Covid. But still, should at least explain the situation to many of the members instead of not sending the goods or at least return monthly payment is better then nothing.

Congratulations lovely watch had a few over the years 👍

Thanks Bro, Agreed it's a lovely watch. But what I'm waiting is to see the Time Bomb 2 strap. :)

I know Bro, Still no update from Germany.

Thanks Bro, No worries. It's a life lesson learn.

Y
You'll find it one day. :)

Thanks bro, Yeah I wasn't expecting to happen from that guy. Took a big lose, Black Hollow Point, Plasma Romeo and Earth MM Faceplate.

Especially I wanted the Germany dude to clear up his reputation, but I guess he took this route due to the Covid. But still, should at least explain the situation to many of the members instead of not sending the goods or at least return monthly payment is better then nothing.

Thanks Bro, Agreed it's a lovely watch. But what I'm waiting is to see the Time Bomb 2 strap. :)
Sounds like you were in as deep as me. It really did suck. Idk how some people can go back on there word like that.

Latest Posts

Back