• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollowpoint Clasp problem

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
B

BakedTater

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else, but figured I’d give it a shot. I was taking of my Hollowpoint to help unload some stuff, and the little nub (circled in picture) from the clasp fell off. It did screw back in, but it is still kinda loose. Not sure if there is a fix for this or not. Anybody have an idea? Thanks in advance!

20018723-3887-4B76-8429-3EE2DE21F697.jpeg

Not sure if this has happened to anybody else, but figured I’d give it a shot. I was taking of my Hollowpoint to help unload some stuff, and the little nub (circled in picture) from the clasp fell off. It did screw back in, but it is still kinda loose. Not sure if there is a fix for this or not. Anybody have an idea? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 512743

So it literally “screws” off? I wasn’t aware of that. Haven’t had an issue yet with mine. I’d for sure suggest Zach or a top end jewelry store could fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Luckily, there’s a jewelry shop close by that does work on Oakley watches. Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it

Awesome. Luckily, there’s a jewelry shop close by that does work on Oakley watches. Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it

Even if they don’t specify that they work on O watches any good, reputable jeweler will be able to fix it for you. No worries you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, update. I was cleaning my room, and was moving some stuff around. Well, my luck, the piece fell off, and I can’t find it anywhere in the carpet. Waiteda bit too long I guess. Any leads on how or where to get the piece circled will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back