• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollowpoint watch

JohnXmetal

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Hello fellow collectors. Just asking for your opinion. Which one is best to buy red hollowpoint or black hollowpoint watch? And which is more expensive? Thanks.

I don’t think any HP were more “rare” than the other, just personal Preference as to which color you want.

I don’t think any HP were more “rare” than the other, just personal Preference as to which color you want.

Actually they made less of white and orange.
In the Philippines only 10 percent of owners could get orange. So yes orange def is more rare. Just an FYI

Actually they made less of white and orange.
In the Philippines only 10 percent of owners could get orange. So yes orange def is more rare. Just an FYI
Less by how much? Limited release?

What’s the Philippines have to do with it?

@JohnXmetal If you ask me I would say this one look great. But as other said, it is a personal preference. And the looking at many people showing off pairing with Xmetal, it is a way I choose it.

And jokingly I told a friend, it resemble an FMJ.

2CE713C7-3A6D-4F69-B94D-F458291ABCB8.jpeg

Less by how much? Limited release?

That’s the Philippines have to do with it?

Not specifically LE. But it’s known that less sold of white and orange, as they discontinued the colors, from some of my sources.

Also, it was much harder for other countries to get orange. It was a very desired color, and still is. So even in the secondary market it holds a higher value for the sellers

Latest Posts

Back