• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollywood Collectors Showcase Event

Wish I could make it to something like this... Not sure if I agree with a competition though. Just seems like you might as well have a "who has the biggest bank account" contest. I am all for getting together and truly enjoying the company and the collections, but judging collections just seems pointless.

That said I still wish I could go! Maybe they will do something like this is WA state... I think there is only like 3 or 4 other collectors in the state (that I know of) so might not be a good turn out :)

Have fun!!! Post tons of pictures!!!

Wish I could make it to something like this... Not sure if I agree with a competition though. Just seems like you might as well have a "who has the biggest bank account" contest. I am all for getting together and truly enjoying the company and the collections, but judging collections just seems pointless.

That said I still wish I could go! Maybe they will do something like this is WA state... I think there is only like 3 or 4 other collectors in the state (that I know of) so might not be a good turn out :)

Have fun!!! Post tons of pictures!!!
Just remember the coolist sh*t doesnt always come from the deepest pockets. Rarely does it...

This meet is put on by us. Also my restaurant will be catering. Working alcohol details as it may be another 150 for security

Just remember the coolist sh*t doesnt always come from the deepest pockets. Rarely does it...
I agree 100% but who is the judge of the coolest? i think it would be just as fun without seeing who has the "best" collection.

Regardless I wish I could attend, I would love to meet a lot of you guys and I am sure it will be an awesome experence!

Last edited:
Back