• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holston Colorway?

Jay-Da

I should Work at Oakley
PA
Hey guys,

I bought a Holston from another member on here recently (great transaction, thanks!). However, I'm stumped... I want to know what the official Oakley colorway is on these but I cannot find ANY information on them. Neither Oakley nor O-Review has anything. Anyone know or have the ability to look it up?

They are Holston's with Prizm Ruby lenses... the frames aren't necessarily color shifting but they are a very sparkly brownish/red.

IMG_3214.JPGIMG_3215.JPGIMG_3216.JPG

Thanks!!

That colorway (and SKU) isn’t listed on o-review. Maybe it was a limited release? It looks pretty sweet!

The parts and service portal lists the frame color as red, but they usually list it as the base color if its a special finish like a shift. It could be something like a Brown Sugar, Which was a brown/red sparkly color. There is no picture with it which is fairly common on models that didn't have an official release. They also have no spare parts listed which is also pretty normal for items that don't get officially released. Yours is a NPI so its possible it never made it to full release. Ive got a few EVZeros that are the same.