• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy beat to hell BATMAN

@QLR1 might take them as is, he needs some metals that'll fit :behindsofa:;)
For zero dollars, I'd take them as is. I'd love to have some fitting metals, but I'm over it until someone pops up on here with the shiny stuff. Lol
Metals aren't really a priority for me at all... No need to hide behind a sofa if you are sending me one.

Last edited:
For zero dollars, I'd take them as is. I'd love to have some fitting metals, but I'm over it until someone pops up on here with the shiny stuff. Lol
Metals aren't really a priority for me at all... No need to hide behind a sofa if you are send me one.

It was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread, I love metals so much I think everyone should have a pair!

Thread Jackers

Sorry Q even with the nose bridge all wacked out they will not Fit Cranium Colossus :(
Actually, a normal Badman fits me just fine. A Juliet, no way no how. Don't worry, I don't really want the BM (although I'll take one).

Well, just think - whatever they have been through - they are still in one piece! :drinks:

X man
I took a tooth brush and some soap to these. I cant believe they are this filthy.
Anyway the top of the orbitals has lost some finish.
Do you refinish carbon?
and Yes MJ they are still in one piece, def worth fixing and getting to look like new again