• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy Cow! Ebay treated me right as a seller!!!!

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I see no threads for complimenting a site and for good reason haha! BUT I am sitting here in awe and shock after getting off the phone with Ebay over a return case filed on me involving a maui jim. The buyer did not read the description which would have told them the pair was missing a earsock and filed it as though I did not disclose it. I posted evidence in 3 places where it showed I did and instead of being told by Ebay "tough, refund them and pay for shipping" I was told " you did your part as the seller so you win!" Maybe those skyscraper fee's are going into better customer service! Sure not the experience I had in past years when I sold more heavily! They would outright let a buyer scam you back then and make me feel like the bad guy! Nice change!

Last edited:
That is good to hear!

Hopefully the buyer doesn’t then try to dispute via PayPal….that happened to me :(

Eventually the PayPal people had to admit they didn’t read any of my disputes or look at my photos, they just sided on the buyer automatically.

Back