• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy grail. F I N A L L Y !!!

@MarcelN I remember seeing them come up for sale and I thought they were a custom. Passed on them then. Good to know you snagged them!

Nice acquisitions.

Curious if you were an O sponsored athlete in the past; is that you in the avatar pic?

No, it's just an ad for Oakley. I might become professional athlete, but maybe in my next life 😝 I am however a very active runner and cyclist (also tried competition track running as younger guy - 1:55 per 800m track running is my PB) and now I am training few times every week so that's were this love for sports pair come from as I use sports frames quite often (more than casual pairs).

I remember seeing them come up for sale and I thought they were a custom. Passed on them then. Good to know you snagged them!

They are in good hands 😝

Is the seller on here? he may be.

I really don't know, but I haven't seen any of his items for sale here. He seemed to be more like an ex professional cyclist getting rid of a stuff he obtained during his career.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back