• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Home office bag

Also, I will not finish school to become a teacher for another 3 years. Do you guys think there will be a new version of the home office by then? Like the many versions of the kitchen sink? Trying to decide if I should just go ahead and get it now, or wait. I hate to think of getting it, and before I even get a chance to use it, there is a newer/better version. But I also hate the thought of waiting, and then the bag being discontinued or no longer available.
I'd say get it now and try to use the bag now anyway.

I would, but I really don't have any use for it right now. My current job has no use for any kind of bag. The only bag I use now is a gym bag

I think you can fit a large laptop....large tablet.....at least a few notebooks......a well folded change of clothes....but shoes? No shoes.....flip flops definitely.......

shoes???? really? NO.

Nope.....no shoes.....

What do you mean no shoes?! That's what the 3 rings are for - tie your shoes to them and let them dangle professionally to fit in with the high school environment!

Also, I will not finish school to become a teacher for another 3 years. Do you guys think there will be a new version of the home office by then? Like the many versions of the kitchen sink? Trying to decide if I should just go ahead and get it now, or wait. I hate to think of getting it, and before I even get a chance to use it, there is a newer/better version. But I also hate the thought of waiting, and then the bag being discontinued or no longer available.

If you like it...Buy it! There are no assurances that Oakley will not release a better design down the line. But you will definitely kick yourself if you want one and don't get it when they discontinue the line. The Oakley Bath Tub Duffel was for sale for a short while then it was discontinued and was replaced by the bigger and wheeled Oakley Hot Tub. I ordered the Hot Tub from Zappos but they sent me the Bath Tub by mistake and I never sent them back. Now the Bath Tub is being sold on eBay for $500 because they are rare. Again, if you want them get them. I'm sure you'll find a way to make use of such an amazing bag...and yes it is built like a tank.

Home office bag on verizon for 103.00 good price....Just too small for me...I have an AP bag but is finlly starting to fall apart, The handle is starting to go.

link please
uploadfromtaptalk1439863049495.jpg

Back