• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Homemade Display Stand!

Picking up a Detolf on Friday/Saturday.
Probably wouldn't have known about that cabinet without this forum :)
Normally I keep the Oakley's in the Box , so hoping the Dust build up isn't bad inside the cabinet.

@ xlnZax... I am very impressed!!! Well done!!! I always said there is talent on this board and it shouldn't be overlooked!!!!!

@ OBlazer... Awesome display!!! I am sure there are some members sorry they didn't buy these..... Well done again!!!!

Stupid Question time...what do you do about the dust buildup? my room gets terrible dust floating around than it sits on my Oakley's which is why i keep them in a hard case...I wanted one of these than realized it'd probably be a waste for me since I always get a thick layer of dust laying on my desk and everythign else...

I actually dont have a dust problem at all, the building I live in was build less than 10 years ago so everything is still pretty new. When there is dust I just use a little windex and a paper towel on the plexi and it keeps it looking fresh

Thanks xmm! I don't think dust collects too often in the Detolf's. My basement is pretty clean anyways haha.

I actually dont have a dust problem at all, the building I live in was build less than 10 years ago so everything is still pretty new. When there is dust I just use a little windex and a paper towel on the plexi and it keeps it looking fresh
awesome. maybe thats my problem, i don't clean enough haha.

Received my display stands today.
Thank you xInZax they work perfectly !
Will get the other setup ASAP...

Only displaying a select set of sunglasses from my collection.

And Three of my wife's Fives

Last edited by a moderator:
The stands are working great. Very glad to have them :)
As I was going through my collection deciding which to put on the stand my wife came in the room.
She said I have to many Oakley's. I just keep telling her my collection is small and point her to some pictures of other collectors LOL

So now Im looking at purchasing a Oakley Backpack after Christmas , and maybe a Ruby lens for the DB Antix :)