• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Honeymoon was a bust but o vault saved it.

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Title says it all. We left Monday to go on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg but the snow had other plans. The type that involved us sliding backward down a narrow mountain road. So we headed to Atlanta. There's a vault store there and the girl working was very helpful. She found me several black and root beer juliet rubbers and Ruby, fire, and black lenses. They had VR28 BIP but I didn't see a need for them. We'll be here a few days so I may go back and get them.

There are two O stores here too. One of them had a returned pit bull that rang up for 30 bucks so I picked that up for my son.

Poo trip turned good thanks to Oakley. Even the wife agrees.
image.jpg

Yep she's definitely a keeper.

Man I hope for your sake the weather is better. It was a nightmare. The weather channel said it was going to be beautiful then a freak snow storm blew in. I'm mad I missed out on the vault in seiverville. It's supposed to be a nice one.

Which ones did you go to in Georgia ? I have found some deals in seiverville. Was one dawsonville? I think that is the town it's in.

Yep dawsonville. They were really cool. The girl was amazed when I asked her about applying the purchase to my Type O membership. They all loved the pics of my collection and the Mars I was wearing. I guess they don't get a lot of traffic. I wonder how oakley decides where to put vaults. That place is a hole in the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere. The wife said we should plan a road trip around vault store locations. She just wants to travel lol

Back