• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HONGKONG FINEST GEARBOX

All the Hong Kong watches are fake. I tried to complain to Paypal and Ebay. They won't do anything. My guy wanted me to ship back to an address not in paypal, I complained to paypal. Trying to scam all they way to the end.
Make sure the return address is where it came from, (from his paypal address).

I tried to tell you bro. If you want a legit kill switch PM me LOL. I have one to sell ha!

All the Hong Kong watches are fake. I tried to complain to Paypal and Ebay. They won't do anything. My guy wanted me to ship back to an address not in paypal, I complained to paypal. Trying to scam all they way to the end.
Make sure the return address is where it came from, (from his paypal address).
well not sure where to find his PayPal address but in his listing it was shipped from hongkong and return is in Ontario CA. So should I call Ebay? Or paypal?

Tyrone Luk
1158 23-33 Cox Blvd
Markham, ON L3R 7Z9
Canada

Thats was my guy's.
And his different address from Hong Kong.

He will say he never got the return to "Hong Kong". Then you are out your watch and your refund.

well not sure where to find his PayPal address but in his listing it was shipped from hongkong and return is in Ontario CA. So should I call Ebay? Or paypal?

Tyrone Luk
1158 23-33 Cox Blvd
Markham, ON L3R 7Z9
Canada

Thats was my guy's.
And his different address from Hong Kong.

He will say he never got the return to "Hong Kong". Then you are out your watch and your refund.

Screenshot_20180821-223338_eBay.jpg

Have you seen what a 5 jewel movment costs?
Cheap!
This watch I don't think you could tell other than the glass crystal and lagging jewels. Everything on it works perfect.
Those little f**kers over there are damn good at copying ( I know, totally, politicaly incorrect...I don't care)
Just saying..
But yeah its f**ked up what they are getting away with.
Thats my two cents.
Good luck!

IMG_8813.JPG

IMG_8816.JPG

IMG_8817.JPG

IMG_8820.JPG

IMG_8821.JPG

Have you seen what a 5 jewel movment costs?
Cheap!
This watch I don't think you could tell other than the glass crystal and lagging jewels. Everything on it works perfect.
Those little f**kers over there are damn good at copying ( I know, totally, politicaly incorrect...I don't care)
Just saying..
But yeah its f**ked up what they are getting away with.
Thats my two cents.
Good luck!

View attachment 517072

View attachment 517073

View attachment 517074

View attachment 517075

View attachment 517076

I will say this...the movements Oakley uses are pretty cheap too..LOL. Is there anyway to swap a real movement in it and call it a day?

I will say this...the movements Oakley uses are pretty cheap too..LOL. Is there anyway to swap a real movement in it and call it a day?
I saw 5 jewel movements for sale for $30. Even the 1 jewel I have in this knock off, seems to work just fine. I'll wear it with my imitation attitude.

Latest Posts

Back