• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Horrible product support

What part of this complaint is justified to you?

HQ doesn’t sell those kind of spare parts... they don’t service pairs any more. Some stores can possibly do that. I can ALWAYS get free icons in store. They usually have a ‘spares’ bin and you just have to ask nicely.

I’ve been to a lot of optometrist’s in my life, and I’ve never seen one where you can customize Oakleys. They have stock colour ways and will have your lenses made through their provider (Essilor, Zeiss etc...)

If think the OP did exactly why he needed to do to get the exact frames he wanted.

I’m unsure where the BBB (or other Canadian/Provincial equivalent) will come into play.

Welcome, although you’ll have better luck on Yelp than you’ll have here, though you may want to make your complaint a good deal less convoluted, and a bit more concise. As has been mentioned this forum has zero relation with Luxottica the current owners of Oakley, we’re a collective of collectors & enthusiasts, and McDonald nugget fiends.

Anyways if you’d like, please stay on and converse with us, anyways my .02

Latest Posts

Back