• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hot Tub in Orlando Vault!

Aside from the fact that these things are going for cheap, what's the draw to them? It's meant to be travel luggage, right? It's too big to be a carry on, and since it's soft, it's not a great idea to use this as checked luggage. So really, the only reason I would use this myself is for car trips.

What are you guys using this bag for?

I can use it for when I am deployed, excercise for WMD detonation, pack for car trips, lots of skiing trips this winter. But as you stated mostly car trips, we travel up and down the coast out here a lot, Carmel, Big Sur, Mendocino. Plus its just COOL!
Why do O peeps need 200 sunnies, or an Oakley Bomb?

I can use it for when I am deployed, excercise for WMD detonation, pack for car trips, lots of skiing trips this winter. But as you stated mostly car trips, we travel up and down the coast out here a lot, Carmel, Big Sur, Mendocino. Plus its just COOL!
Why do O peeps need 200 sunnies, or an Oakley Bomb?

You kinda got me on the 200 sunglasses and a bomb trophy :D

I guess i see the bags as more tools and not as collectibles.

Yeah, I figured they would screw you over for the "free shipping over $100" by using the "oversize item" but was hoping the best for you. And well, taxes just suck!
Thank you Batman, still a pretty good deal, bad looks awesome, heard it has some problems but I will take good care of it. Thanks for the heads up!

You kinda got me on the 200 sunglasses and a bomb trophy :D

I guess i see the bags as more tools and not as collectibles.
Yes, I agree.....I am looking at it not as a collectible, and I do have a great new North Face bag that work gave me for deployment, but hey Oakley has some cool sh**. I saw it and just had to have it, thats the problem with Oakley, calls me, hate it, but love it.

Just picked up the last hot tub at the Sparks NV Vault. I can’t believe it was still around at the discounted price +40%. Awesome!

Good price really hard to turn down. They are a nice quality duffel bag. I use mine all the time along with my Kitchen sink. They are pretty rugged!

Latest Posts

Back