• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Houston/Austin Area Meet N Greet - September 27th In Luling, Texas

1. litos
2. atrain

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g56212-d491550-r61709961-City_Market-Luling_Texas.html

http://www.southernliving.com/travel/the-souths-best-bbq/city-market-bbq-luling-texas

here is a pic of the food at City Market by the way :) our car club goes out there about 3 or 4 times a year...

47.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

36.jpg

66.jpg

I think Aug is a bad month. Lito's original date is really my only free weekend until end of Aug. How about sometime between (and including) Aug 30 and Sept 20?

Not trying to hijack the venue - I'm cool with trying out Luling. But it's pretty close to Lockhart, which I know has excellent BBQ. If not this time, maybe next time...

Have you been to Lockhart for BBQ, Litos (and anybody else)?

I'm flexible most weekends with a few weeks notice. I'm cool with Luling or Lockhart. Let's make it happen!

Not trying to hijack the venue - I'm cool with trying out Luling. But it's pretty close to Lockhart, which I know has excellent BBQ. If not this time, maybe next time...

Have you been to Lockhart for BBQ, Litos (and anybody else)?
uuughgh - yes !!!!

Black's BBQ is my second all-time favorite BBQ place...

last time I ate there was in April with my motorcycle crew - showed up with 44 hungry riders @ 12:30 after riding through the forest :)

hx0d.jpg

oumv.jpg

qk48.jpg

fwea.jpg

4r6u.jpg

fx42.jpg

pdp0.jpg

o9vi.jpg

8xz3.jpg

sejv.jpg

h6p9.jpg

u1z8.jpg

Please stop with all the BBQ posts, places like that are almost dont exist out here.
so does that mean you're gonna make the trip !?? HAHA !!!

Luling/Lockhart/Austin/Giddings is the BBQ Belt of Texas (Central Texas)...

lots of country - lots of BBQ....

and sorry for posting so many pictures - I'm a photographer, so I can get whorish sometimes with my pictures....

Back