• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Houston/Austin Area Meet N Greet - September 27th In Luling, Texas

Its all good, Im just hungry right now.
I wont be making it out there anytime soon but the wife and are are thinking of moving out that way in a year or two.

so does that mean you're gonna make the trip !?? HAHA !!!

Luling/Lockhart/Austin/Giddings is the BBQ Belt of Texas (Central Texas)...

lots of country - lots of BBQ....

and sorry for posting so many pictures - I'm a photographer, so I can get whorish sometimes with my pictures....

Don't forget Elgin... Meyers and Southside, you hit one going in and the other going out...

Its all good, Im just hungry right now.
I wont be making it out there anytime soon but the wife and are are thinking of moving out that way in a year or two.

Yeah, we're booming with growth out in Texas. Low taxes, low cost of living, lots of guns, and lots of BBQ! It's pretty good living here. We got mountains, desert, beaches, lakes, rivers, snow, heat and really anything you want in one great state.

Yeah, we're booming with growth out in Texas. Low taxes, low cost of living, lots of guns, and lots of BBQ! It's pretty good living here. We got mountains, desert, beaches, lakes, rivers, snow, heat and really anything you want in one great state.
don't tell them that - pretty soon Texas will be crawling with out of staters HAHA !!!!

so you can't do Sep 23rd or August 23rd ??

Can't do Aug 23rd (actually I'll be in your neck of the woods then, Galveston). Sorry, did I misunderstand, you meant Sept 23rd?

From Aug 30 up to Sept 20 looks like the window where both atrain and I are available.

Latest Posts

Back