• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Houston Holiday Exclusive

700 bucks unreal we have these here..
20141117_192327_zps88e8c973.jpg

20141117_192407_zps3fbc97f7.jpg

Even though I'm into racing jackets , there is no way I'm paying $700
is way way to expensive , if I have the chance to have $700 I would spend them on a pitboss 1 or a romeo 1
it's ridiculous

Agreed but thats not the collectors mentality a collector collects the exclusives in this case they are ONLY 2 IN THE WHOLE WORLD so i think its nice just to have even just one of them. I myself found that pricing is too much for these but only 2 in the whole planet kinda makes you think that "ok im the only one who got them" and that sure is is priceless, also retail 700 for these if you got tired of it you cqn sell them im sure these exclusives will rack up in price. Do you think somebody will sell them for 500 definitely no? Do you think somebody will pay 900 minimum for it without a doubt YES so regardless its a win win situation.

I picked up one of the holiday exclusives here in Denver. I am in no way rich but figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to own something this rare. Worst case scenario, I can always sell to a collector in the future because collectors appreciate this kind of stuff. One in existence is pretty darn rare!

I picked up one of the holiday exclusives here in Denver. I am in no way rich but figured this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to own something this rare. Worst case scenario, I can always sell to a collector in the future because collectors appreciate this kind of stuff. One in existence is pretty darn rare!

Congrats! Would love to see some pics...

Back