• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How About Some Matte Clear

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
My first ever pair of frogs i got were matte clear with grey lens have to say these are one of my all time fav pairs i have. Seen as though i like this combo so much and that im not the biggest fan of ruby ( please don't shoot i'll just get my jacket and leave now lol) i thought id seen what the Holbrooks would look like with a grey lens!...
Have to say i thing they look really nice... so much better then ruby plus like a friend said to me the matte really pops!
8741748541_b8c10404d4.jpg
photo 2 by Kiaanstable, on Flickr
8741748813_d8e2e932e3.jpg
photo 1 by Kiaanstable, on Flickr
I may change the icons with blacks ones if i can?

My first ever pair of frogs i got were matte clear with grey lens have to say these are one of my all time fav pairs i have. Seen as though i like this combo so much and that im not the biggest fan of ruby ( please don't shoot i'll just get my jacket and leave now lol) i thought id seen what the Holbrooks would look like with a grey lens!...
Have to say i thing they look really nice... so much better then ruby plus like a friend said to me the matte really pops!
8741748541_b8c10404d4.jpg
photo 2 by Kiaanstable, on Flickr
8741748813_d8e2e932e3.jpg
photo 1 by Kiaanstable, on Flickr
I may change the icons with blacks ones if i can?

you can definitely get those icons swapped out/ painted... same with the dots =)

matte clear is sick for sure! i love all my pairs but my fav is the holiday rig . . . holbrook are the 2nd on my list :)

I really like the matte clear frames as well. Probably my favorite Frogskin out of my collection. I think the black iridium really pops, I like it more than gray for sure.

2012-04-25192112.jpg

Back