• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How are you displaying your 40th Anniversary book?

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Perhaps my searching missed a thread like this already, but if not...

I know a number of us snatched up a copy of the new 40th Anniversary book published by Assouline. It's a monster, not really display case friendly...

I was wondering, how are y'all displaying your books?

@xmetalmaniac already posted an awesome display in his Mad Science Lounge, seen here:

The Mad Science Lounge | Page 98 | Oakley Forum

I'm putting together mine; it won't be nearly as awesome but I'll share what I did here in the new few days...

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not displaying it unfortunately. In my house everything is NOOOOOOO TOUCHY TOUCHY.

You gotta see when my sister comes over with my nephew. She won't let him bring a toy car into my house. So I go play outside with him with RC cars. :p

That's one of the drawbacks that's keeping my from buying one. The local Vault has one out of the box they let me leaf through. That sucker is HUGE. It takes up half of the counter behind the register.

For $200 I would have preferred a stack of art prints. There are a handful in the book I'd love on my walls. If I bought the book I might take it to a frame store and tell them to cut it up and make me some killer pieces.

Latest Posts

Back