• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Big Are Holbrooks?

Shai

Oakley Beginner
Nahariyya
hi,
so I'm lookin to buy another Oakley frame and was contemplating the Holbrooks... I don't have Vault anywhere near me so online is my only option, withoud trying them on first.

I saw all kinds of pictures online but I'm still not sure... could be helpful if you guys could link me to more pictures of the holbrooks tried on... looking to buy the Shaun White 24k btw.
thanks!

What else do you wear? It's hard to just kind of describe them with no reference.

They fit me, but I have very narrow temples for how big my head is.

I own a pair of Monster Pups but their a fairly small frame. I also have aviators which are bigger, but i guess not as big.
my head isn't very big so i'm probably after something in the size of the aviators.
How are frogskins compared to Holbrooks? I'm looking to ger either one but not sure which

I own a pair of Monster Pups but their a fairly small frame. I also have aviators which are bigger, but i guess not as big.
my head isn't very big so i'm probably after something in the size of the aviators.
How are frogskins compared to Holbrooks? I'm looking to ger either one but not sure which
Brooks are a wee bit bigger than the Frogs. Best bet is to buy a pair from a site which will let you return them. That's what I had to do with my first pair of Frogs.

Brooks are a wee bit bigger than the Frogs. Best bet is to buy a pair from a site which will let you return them. That's what I had to do with my first pair of Frogs.

Im actually from Israel so returning is a problem
we only get 2005 models here lol

thanks for the input, decided Holbrooks are a bit too big so i went ahead and ordered frogskins off shadestation. already dispatched! really happy :)

thanks for the input, decided Holbrooks are a bit too big so i went ahead and ordered frogskins off shadestation. already dispatched! really happy :)

Good to hear! Just checked your order for you and they were dispatched today at 16:43 via Royal Mail International. Your tracking code will have been emailed to you.

Hope you enjoy the sunglasses! :cool-33:

Back